SRJC Student Support Centers
Santa Rosa: (707) 527-4424
Petaluma: (707) 778-2415
Also available at the Student Affairs and Engagement Program Info Desk:
- #SRJCstrong, #SRJCfuerte T-shirts are available at both the Santa Rosa and Petaluma Student Affairs information desks for $20, with proceeds going to the Fire Relief Fund. Show your SRJC unity and wear your T-shirt on FUERTE FRIDAYS!
- Students can replace lost/destroyed student SRJC ID cards for free.
- Free Scantrons and Green books.
Fire Relief Fund
The SRJC Fire Relief Fund provides grants for current SRJC students, faculty, and staff who lost their homes during the fires.
- Student Application - English
- Solicitud de Estudiante - Español
- Employee Application - English
- Donations to the SRJC Fire Relief Fund are welcome. Thank you!
North Bay Fire Relief Fund
- Students and staff can apply for community grants developed by the Redwood Credit Union, The Press Democrat, and Senator Mike McGuire.
Special Event Sponsored by MEChA, Mujeres Xingonas, HEP Ambassadors, LEA & Puente
- A Helping Hand - Apoyo Comunitario: Saturday, 11/11 from 10 am - 3 pm in Zumwalt Parking Pavilion, SRJC Santa Rosa
See Facebook for more info: facebook.com/events/1146227212177742/. Clothing, toiletries and household supplies will be available.
Fire Recovery Comfort Zone in Bertolini Associates Lounge
All week the staff lounge will be transformed into a comfortable place for faculty, staff, and students to connect in a quiet, tranquil setting.
October 23 – November 3
Monday-Friday: 8AM – 5PM
Free 30 minute Massages (tips appreciated)
Tuesday, 10/24: 11AM – 3PM
Wednesday,10/24: 2PM – 6PM
Distributing Weekly in Santa Rosa and Petaluma
Healthy eating contributes to wellness and success in school. The Student Resource Center, PTK, Student Health Services and Student Government is proud to partner with the Redwood Empire food bank to distribute fruit and vegetables. See attached flyer.
To volunteer, please email email@example.com.
Wild Wednesdays – Music in the Quad
Come out and listen to music and hang with Student Government Assembly, Student Life
Wednesdays: 10AM - 1PM
Bertolini Student Center Quad, Santa Rosa
Mindfulness Meetup – MI CASA
Mindfulness reduces and alleviates stress
Wednesdays: 3PM - 4PM
MI CASA, Garcia Hall, Room 860, Santa Rosa
Therapy Dogs in SRJC Libraries
Stop by the SRJC libraries for some comfort from our four-legged friends. Visit the SRJC Library website for details.
Fire Recovery Support Groups
Student Psychological Services is currently organizing several support groups for Fire Recovery. These groups are geared towards students but everyone is welcome. There will be one group specifically designed for students who have lost their homes, and other groups for students who have been impacted in other ways. Please check the Student Health Services Current Events page for more information.
Also, check out this document that covers: Mental Health Information for Individuals Impacted by Fires and other Natural Disasters.