Bertolini Student Center, office of Student Life & Engagement, First Floor, 707-527-4424
Student Life & Engagement Office, Richard Call Bldg, Room 608, 707-778-4141
- 24 Hour Fitness - Special discounts for students, alumni & employees. Check out the details here.
- Dell: 5-10% off selected products
- AT&T: 10-20% discount on products and service [Requires @bearcubs.santarosa.edu email for validation]
- A.C.E. Automotive: 10% off purchase
- Acur-It Auto Repair: Free Safety Inspection for new customers; $10.00 off ($50.00 - $100.00 Service), $20.00 off ($101.00 - $200.00 Service), $30.00 off ($201.00 - $400.00 Service), and $40.00 off ($401.00+ Service)
- Computers & More, Inc: 20% off labor and technical support
- Freddy Blue's Local Heroes Auto Repair: Free engine light diagnosis & 30 minute free maintenance review
- Gema's Beauty Salon: 10% off ALL SERVICES on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Healdsburg Golf Course: 15% off 1st private golf lesson
- Jack’s Urban Eats: 10% off
- McLea's Tires: $29.95 oil change
- Ole Times Barber Shop: $5 off any haircut.
- Schulz Museum: $1 off adult admission
- UPS: up to 30% off
- Valentino's Barber Lounge: 20% off all hair products
- Discounts for Hotel & Car Rental
- Discounted Auto & Home Insurance Rates through California Casualty
- Reduced long-term care, medical, or pet insurance coverage through Mercer Health
The Santa Rosa Junior College Gold Card is FREE and is available to 1) all residents of Sonoma County, 2) 60 years old or older, and 3) who have a Student ID number. This plastic, photo ID card entitles the user to similar* benefits as a CubCard Premium member (see above). The office of Student Life, Equity & Engagement can help you obtain a Student ID number for free if needed.
*SRT Performance Ticket Discount for SRJC Gold Card Bearers:
A charge of $25.00 per ticket for one-ticket-only to each of the SRT summer performances, per season. No substitutions for multiple tickets to a single show or Theatre Arts Department performances. No discounts for family members, friends or colleagues. May be purchased at the box office window only (no online, phone or email orders). Must bring Gold Card and valid photo ID at time of purchase.
Questions about this web page or to add a discount from your business, please email Hilleary Zarate at firstname.lastname@example.org.