Be a savvy student and purchase CubCard Premium today! This awesome student discount program pays for itself in discounts and free events! Plus, funds raised from CubCard premium go directly back to student programs including but not limited to the following: Basic Needs for Students, Scholarships and Student Events.
Virtual Benefits and Discounts (current for Summer 22)
Free Admission to Theatre Arts Performances - email email@example.com for free ticket (All Theatre Arts performances for the 2022-23 season will be ONLINE)
- 10% off Textbooks at the SRJC Bookstore in Santa Rosa and Petaluma
- First two weeks of the semester: Date TBD
- 10% off SRJC Bookstore purchases (excluding textbooks), every day!
- Steele & Hops 15% off Food (excludes alcohol-capped at maximum discount applied to $100)
- Cold Stone Creamery (Santa Rosa Location)-10% off purchases
- Cold Stone Creamery (Petaluma Location)-25% off purchases
- Mombo's Pizza-Any two slices of Pizza for $5.00, 18" Jumbo Cheese Pizza $12.50, 18" Jumbo Pepperoni Pizza $15.00 and 35% off any non special priced items. One discount per visit, offers not valid on alcohol purchases
- Reggae Rasta Styles, Mobile Food Truck - 5% off all purchases
- Espressioso's Coffee - 10% off all purchases
- Kona Ice of Central Santa Rosa - 10% off any purchase
- The Real Chamoy - 10% off any purchase
- LA Beauty & Hair-10% off services
- Elite Nails Spa- 10% off services
- Leaders of the New School FITness - 10% off Merch & 20% off Merch for Honor Roll students. CCP members must sign up for email updates and follow social media accounts for discounts to apply
- Beat of Life Gym-10% off on all services
- HD Barber Studio -10% off any service of your choice
- Scott Larson-The Computer Troubleshooter-15% of computer service (In-Shop)
- AT&T: 10-20% discount on products and service [Requires @bearcubs.santarosa.edu email for validation]
- A.C.E. Automotive: 10% off purchase
- Acur-It Auto Repair: Free Safety Inspection for new customers; $10.00 off ($50.00 - $100.00 Service), $20.00 off ($101.00 - $200.00 Service), $30.00 off ($201.00 - $400.00 Service), and $40.00 off ($401.00+ Service)
- Computers & More, Inc: 20% off labor and technical support
- Freddy Blue's Local Heroes Auto Repair: Free engine light diagnosis & 30 minute free maintenance review
- Healdsburg Golf Course: 15% off 1st private golf lesson
- McLea's Tires: $29.95 oil change
- UPS: up to 30% off
- Discounts for Hotel & Car Rental
- Discounted Auto & Home Insurance Rates through California Casualty
- Reduced long-term care, medical, or pet insurance coverage through Mercer Health
On-Campus Discounts (currently on hold until January 2022)
- $5 off the Semester Parking Permit, and $2 off the Motorcycle Permit. Students who purchased a parking permit before purchasing CubCard Premium will have this discount credited to their account.
- $0.50 off at the Campus Cafeteria with a purchase of $4.95 or more, every day!
- Free Admission to Athletic Home Games
- Free Admission to the Petaluma Cinema Series
Off-Campus Discounts (currently on hold until January 2022)
- Gema's Beauty Salon: 10% off ALL SERVICES on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Ole Times Barber Shop: $5 off any haircut.
- Schulz Museum: $1 off adult admission
- Valentino's Barber Lounge: 20% off all hair products
The Santa Rosa Junior College Gold Card is FREE and is available to 1) all residents of Sonoma County, 2) 60 years old or older, and 3) who have a Student ID number. This plastic, photo ID card entitles the user to similar* benefits as a CubCard Premium member (see above). The office of Student Life, Equity & Engagement can help you obtain a Student ID number for free if needed.
*SRT Performance Ticket Discount for SRJC Gold Card Bearers:
A charge of $25.00 per ticket for one-ticket-only to each of the SRT summer performances, per season. No substitutions for multiple tickets to a single show or Theatre Arts Department performances. No discounts for family members, friends or colleagues. May be purchased at the box office window only (no online, phone or email orders). Must bring Gold Card and valid photo ID at time of purchase.