The office of Student Life, Equity & Engagement provides free campus tours throughout the year while classes are in session. Tours are provided Monday through Friday between 8:30 AM and 3:30 PM. During June and July (Summer Session) tours are available Monday through Thursday. Tours are not provided on Holidays or during Finals Week.
Tours are also offered on the Petaluma Campus on a limited basis. Please contact (707) 778-3637 to schedule a tour on the Petaluma Campus.
Reservations are required for all tours. Individual tours require reservations at least one week in advance. Group tours for schools and non-profit agencies require reservations at least one month in advance.
To make a reservation for an individual tour, contact the SRJC office of Student Life, Equity & Engagement at (707) 527-4424. Please be prepared to provide your name, phone number and the date and time you would like to have the tour.
To make a reservation for a group tour, complete the Group Tour Request Form online. Click Here for more information about group tours.
Directions to Santa Rosa Campus
- Traveling North on Highway 101: Take the College Avenue exit and turn right. Turn left from College Avenue on to Mendocino Avenue. SRJC will be located on your left-hand side after the Mendocino & Pacific Avenue intersection.
- Traveling South on Highway 101: Take the Steele Lane exit and turn left. Turn right from Steele Lane on to Mendocino Avenue. SRJC will be located on your right-hand side after Elliott Avenue.
- Traveling West on Highway 12: At the Highway 12 and Farmers Lane intersection, continue straight on 4th Street rather than reconnecting to Highway 12 via Farmers Lane. Turn right on to Bryden Lane. Turn right onto Mendocino Avenue and SRJC will be located on your left-hand side.
- Traveling East on Highway 12: Connect to Highway 101 North, and take the College Avenue exit and turn right. Turn left from College Avenue on to Mendocino Avenue. SRJC will be located on your left-hand side after the Mendocino & Pacific Avenue intersection.
All tours begin at the office of Student Life, Equity & Engagement, which is located in Bertolini Student Center 1st floor. Map
If you plan to be on campus for over 1 hour, day permits can be purchased from the yellow boxes located in each of the parking lots. Permits are $4 per day and are valid in all white-painted spaces. The nearest parking lot to the office of Student Life, Equity & Engagement is the Don Zumwalt Parking Pavilion.
Additional Parking Lots:
- Behind Joe's Coffee Shop at the Mendocino Avenue & Elliott Avenue intersection
- Right off of Elliott Avenue in the Emeritus Parking lot.