Santa Rosa Junior College Campus Tours
Santa Rosa and Petaluma Campus tours are provided by staff and student ambassadors throughout the academic year. Tours feature an outdoor walk around our campus, with stops along the way to hear about college culture, academic programs, and the student support services offered in our various facilities.
All tours require a reservation and are subject to availability.
Individual Campus Tours
Individual Campus Tours are available to the community throughout the year while classes are in session. Reservations are required and must be made at least one week in advance for all individual tours. Individual Tours are not provided on Holidays or during Finals Week.
If you have any questions or would like to reserve an individual tour on the Santa Rosa Campus, contact the Office of Student Life, Equity & Engagement at (707) 527-4424 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be prepared to provide your name, phone number, and the date and time you would like to have the tour. Tours are provided Monday through Friday between 8:30 AM and 3:30 PM. During June and July (Summer Session) tours are available Monday through Thursday between 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
If you have any questions or would like to reserve an individual tour on the Petaluma Campus, contact the Petaluma Welcome & Connect Center at (707) 778-4141 or email@example.com. Please be prepared to provide your name, phone number, and the date and time you would like to have the tour. Tours are offered on the Petaluma Campus on a limited basis.
Group Campus Tours
Guided Group Tours of the Santa Rosa Campus are offered by Student Outreach and are available Monday-Friday 9 AM – 5 PM by appointment, subject to availability. Group Tours for schools and non-profit agencies require a reservation at least one month in advance. Group Tours are not scheduled during breaks between semesters, the first week of classes, Finals Weeks, or on Fridays in June and July.
Self-Guided and Virtual Tours
For a self-guided tour, check out the Outreach Team's website here: https://outreach.santarosa.edu/self-guided-campus-tour
For a virtual tour video, check out the International Program's Campus Tour on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWg9m-J5QZI
Looking for more than a tour?
You may also consider visiting the Welcome and Connect Center to speak with a Peer Student Success Coach.
Directions to Santa Rosa Campus
- Traveling North on Highway 101: Take the College Avenue exit and turn right. Turn left from College Avenue on to Mendocino Avenue. SRJC will be located on your left-hand side after the Mendocino & Pacific Avenue intersection.
- Traveling South on Highway 101: Take the Steele Lane exit and turn left. Turn right from Steele Lane on to Mendocino Avenue. SRJC will be located on your right-hand side after Elliott Avenue.
- Traveling West on Highway 12: At the Highway 12 and Farmers Lane intersection, continue straight on 4th Street rather than reconnecting to Highway 12 via Farmers Lane. Turn right on to Bryden Lane. Turn right onto Mendocino Avenue and SRJC will be located on your left-hand side.
- Traveling East on Highway 12: Connect to Highway 101 North, and take the College Avenue exit and turn right. Turn left from College Avenue on to Mendocino Avenue. SRJC will be located on your left-hand side after the Mendocino & Pacific Avenue intersection.
All tours begin at the office of Student Life, Equity & Engagement, which is located in Bertolini Student Center Information Desk 1st floor. Map
If you plan to be on campus for over 1 hour, day permits can be purchased from the yellow boxes located in each of the parking lots. Permits are $4 per day and are valid in all white-painted spaces. The nearest parking lot to the office of Student Life, Equity & Engagement is the Don Zumwalt Parking Pavilion.
Additional Parking Lots:
- Behind Joe's Coffee Shop at the Mendocino Avenue & Elliott Avenue intersection
- Right off of Elliott Avenue in the Emeritus Parking lot.
Questions or comments about this page may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.