To engage all students in the richest of learning opportunities so they are inspired to serve and lead in their communities.
The mission of Student Affairs is to support and enhance student learning by providing compelling opportunities and transformative experiences in leadership, advocacy, service and cross-cultural understanding.
Student Learning Outcomes
As a result of participation in one or more Programs and Services within the Student Affairs & New Student Programs department, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate effective communication skills to build relationships, teams, and sustainable communities
- Demonstrate an understanding and appreciation for those from other cultural backgrounds and perspectives
- Demonstrate an ability to analyze and apply complex information in solving real world problems
- Demonstrate an ability to successfully use the college's matriculation steps
- Demonstrate an understanding of the programs and services available to support student success and personal development